How Perfumes Make you Sexy
What makes a man and also a girl fall in love?
Is It the Way They Look?
Things they have in common?
A Special Connection?
Or can it be the direction they smell to every other?
- Actually, the way you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
Ever Learned about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual fascination.
- The animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in temperature.
- Think about the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in heat.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his existence.
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Possibly
That fuzzy sensation a woman gets near the presence of her special person could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a female, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only grow to be active on puberty.
- After sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would hold slices of apple in their armpits whilst they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples to the people they fancy.
Fab At Any Age: Sexpert Advice and Foreplay Creams
In today's episode, our Fabulous at 60 host, Andrea Warshaw-Wernick visits with sexpert and romance enhancement specialist, Melissa Kraut of ...
- Perfumes as we know them were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were used before sex.
- To get both parties in a more romantic feelings.
Pheromones and Hormones - Are they The Same? Pheromones are often confused with hormones, although they are not the same thing. They are secretions of scent that mammals give off when they are excited, afraid or attracted to something. There are many different pheromones that people radiate,...
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, flower, ylang ylang and a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac qualities.
- Remember reading a good amusing incident in regards to a guy who used sandalwood as a a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is considered very alluring. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, however, if mixed into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
- Ylang ylang has a strong, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be consuming however, if used lightly or in blends, it is said to place one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night away.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Sensual Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil itself exerts an effect on a female hormones. It is used in aromatherapy to equilibrium hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
- Then there's musk which on its own, is a potent masculine scent.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the scent aroma an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most flowery perfumes include a find of musk.
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac impact.
- Look at all the perfume advertisements.
- They usually heart around romance, or even seduction.
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes for the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell great. They can make your shower a luxurious experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
About the author:The author produced discount perfume online in order to help you find your own ideal brand name perfume at good deal prices, easily.