How Pheromones Attract Men And Women
Communication is a necessary part of nature and life. Some communication is of the nonverbal kind, such as chemical communication via chemical compounds designed to generate innate behaviors such as procreation. This article will discuss why and how pheromones attract men and women.
The sole purpose of pheromones in nature is communication, with the by product of a change in behavior. Bees make use of pheromones to tell other bees that their hive is in danger. Other species utilize pheromones to help lead others to food and mark territory (the urine of a dog contains pheromones that act as a signal to other dogs that the area is spoken for).
Human beings, pheromones are chemicals which are excreted by various areas of the body such as the nipples, eyelids, pubic area, lips, outer ears and underarm region. Technically known as ecto-hormones due to their exogenous effect on others, pheromones travel through the air from one person to another.
Humans, Pheromones are Primarily Used as an Attractant
Jacobson's organ, technically referred to as the Vomeronasal Organ, is located between the nose and mouth and is available for the sole purpose of sensing pheromones. This is how pheromones attract men and women.
Some smaller mammals, innate behavior is activated with pheromones that causes the female to be able to arch her again, facilitating procreation. In people, innate behavior is also activated. Human beings possess a much higher level of cognition and thus can make a conscious decision to act on these chemical compounds or not. An important part of understanding how pheromones attract men and women is to understand that we are unique in our capability of deciding whether or not to act on innate behavior.
- Learning how pheromones attract men and women can help you understand more about how human beings interact.
- Certainly, we are not subject to our every whim and desire because we have the ability to be rational, which is unique in the animal kingdom.
- This does not mean, of course, that we are not affected by pheromones.
Pheromones Produce What is Referred to as an Aura Close to a Person
This aura consists of the harmful chemicals secreted by the previously mentioned areas of the body. In social situations, a dominant male's pheromones communicate his dominant traits. Another example is the synchronized menstruation of women who live together, also owing to pheromones. It is interesting to note that the social implications of pheromones secreted by both women and men mirror the typically competitive nature of men and the typically cooperative nature of women.
Interactions Between Men and Women, Pheromones Continue to Provide Silent Communication
For women, the availability for breeding is signaled. For males, virility and the ability to take care of her young is signaled. Many people, not being aware of how pheromones attract men and women, assume that there is an element of mystery involved.
- From the above examples, it is clear that pheromones exist in nature for nonverbal communication in the hopes of eliciting an innate response.
- This is the reason pheromones entice men and women.
- These chemical agents communicate information in order to us about a potential mate.
- In sum, our body is designed to sense these chemicals, and this is the way pheromones attract men and women.
- Click Here for more information on pheromones.
- My name is Jim McClinsey and I hope my article was helpful to an individual.
- Visit my pheromone blog today.