Interesting Information about The Use Of Human Pheromones
human pheromones are chemicals in the body that are secreted in order to attract members of the opposite sex. Much research has been done in to the use of pheromones inside different aspects, such as perfumes, in order to ease the process of finding a soulmate. Since the discovery of these chemicals back in 1959, they have been studied and researched by many scientists as well as students with regard to benefits and down sides. It is commonly believed that the signals these chemicals are producing and transmitting are primarily noticed in humans by the sense of smell, although this theory is being disputed. Scientists and researchers still search for the exact region, if you have one, of the transmission of these chemical signals.
- Each particular person carries with them their own distinct scent, a smell that emanates from their bodies in different ways.
- Sometimes it is the skin by itself that emits the stronger scent while other times it is in human sweat.
- Two people won't smell the same because no two humans are identical inside and out.
- Very often, people will hide their fragrance with perfumes, aftershaves and deodorants.
- This is often wise, as many bodily aromas are not enjoyable.
- It is the subtle chemical emissions from the skin that a potential partner will pick up on, if the match is right.
While the use of pheromones in research continues to rise, considerable information about it is discovered. Some studies suggest that these chemicals could be responsible for the sexual orientation in people, as gay women and men responded to the same chemicals in the same fashion as their sexual counterparts.
Since pheromones have been touted as an aphrodisiac and manufacturers of some scent companies have claimed they captured the essence and put it in a bottle, there are no proven results that show that people become more sexually desirable by using it.
Do Humans Have Pheromones?
Ever wonder if there's something about your scent that might be sending signals to the people around you? Well as it turns out, it's possible- but it winds up being ...
Discussions on human pheromones continue to this day as more and more people become interested in what they are capable of doing. The topic of attracting a lover is almost as popular as how to keep them once you have them. It is important not to stake all your hopes in unproven theories but it is an interesting subject to research and a new way to approach dating rituals.