Pheromone Chemistry Sets
Making your own pheromones is definitely something that should not be taken on by a newbie. However, with a fair amount of research blending together your personal pheromones is quite possible. Better yet, there is a significant cost-savings if you are planning on producing pheromones in large quantities.
Love-Scent supplies a "Pheromone Chemistry Set" in addition to all of the pheromones you might actually need each sold separately. In addition they are going to provide pocket atomizers for having and dispensing the manufactured products. Cover-Scents can be found in a variety of scents such as vanilla, sandalwood, lavender, etc. When blending together your personal pheromones it is best to use these inconspicuous cover-scents because the smell of your commercial engineered perfume or perfume are going to be altered once a pheromone is introduced into the mixture.
You decide to buy your own pheromone chemistry set it will cost you around $180 and will include Androstadienone, Androstanone, Estratetraenol, Androstenone,, Androstenol, and Estriol.
- Androstenone-Is a steroid that is found in both men and women perspiration and urine glands.
- There are two different as well as specific genotypes that could cause Androstenone to have a smell.
- One type may explain the particular smell as a distressing zonked smell which might be reminescant of urine.
- However the different kind can describe to be rather enjoyable like a flower.
- In a small amount, this pheromone is largely undiscovered to humans.
Estratetraenol is really a chemical that is only made by women and there is no current scientific research which links this particular pheromone back thus to their estrogenic effects.
Advantages of wearing Pheromone Products Have you ever heard of pheromone colognes and perfumes? According to many of those that tried using those products, they said that these helped them in their efforts to attract the opposite sex. So how effective are pheromone products as an...
Androsterone is often a steroid hormone that is made I the liver from the organic metabolic rate of testosterone. This kind of pheromone was first isolated in 1931 through Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt as well as Kurt Tscherning simply by distilling human urine.
- Androstenol is often a sex pheromone that is found in human sweat glands.
- The particular natural aroma is often associated with sandalwood and Androstenol is found in truffles.
- Pigs are attracted to these chemicals and as a result are able to search them up from their deep underground hideaways.
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens produced in the human body and is made in substantial quantities when a women is pregnant.