Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to attempt them away, but you are confused and skeptical over the mindboggling number of companies and also websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and also have seen solid and persuading results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews as well as links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, web sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 legend rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and look in the status bar at the end of the browser, if the link doesn't go directly to the companies website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate advertising program, as well as the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for every customer they refer.
You don't see the standing bar at the bottom of your screen, you are able to enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you discover legitimate products that will work and help you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very energetic, while others are usually practically dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor new member postings, while some may not.
Pheromone Cologne Reviews - Chikara Cologne
A review of two human pheromone cologne products - Chikara, a scented pheromone clogne and Alpha 7 - a pheromone oil additive - some of the best ...
- So, today we have to find a genuine forum!
- One of the better ways to determine the believability of a pheromone forum is by taking a look at their members:
Do they have an active membership, or are the vast majority of postings through one or two people?
- Are the original and/or long term members still around and active inside the forum?
- Otherwise, where did they're going and why did they leave?
Does the discussion board have lots of threads and postings, just about all created within a very small amount of time frame?
Do they have a ton of newbies signing up and also making simply 1 or 2 posts, next disappearing?
And as importantly, perform the administrators seem helpful and informative, or perhaps do they seem negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net are now nothing more than marketing tools and hype to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are genuine goods out there. You just have to look around a bit, local plumber, and find the right companies and products to buy. They're out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums commonly are not large in size and do not have thousands of associates that were bought through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.